OPEN GYM DROP IN WILL BE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Due to new gymnastics insurance changes and regulations throughout the province of BC and with Gymnastics BC, there will be an added increase in cost to the existing Gymnastics BC Insurance & Membership fee. Effective September 1st, 2019 ALL participants of recreational programs (classes/camps/drop in/pay as you go) will be charged a $40.00 annual membership fee. If you are registered for the 2020-2021 session at another club in BC that is affiliated with Gymnastics BC, it is your responsibility to provide proof of registration or a valid GBC number (your originating club can provide this number to you). If you can not provide this information you will need to pay the registration fee to Twisters Gymnastics before participating in any programs.
- Membership fees are valid September 1 – August 31 each year. These fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be prorated.
- For Early Bird Registration: Any child registered online or in person in July or August will be billed the Membership fee on the first business day in September
- Online enrollments after the first business day in September will be charged the membership fee upon registration or the following business day.
- Enrollments at the office or over the phone after the first business day in September will be charged the membership fee when registering.
- Pay as you go registrations, the membership fee is due upon registration.
- Any questions/comments should be forwarded to Gymnastics BC. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to changes in the trampoline insurance through Gymnastics BC, we are no longer able to offer trampoline during any Parkour program. Sorry for the inconvenience. All other Recreational and Pay as you Go classes will still offer trampoline.
5 visit punch cards are available at the office:
- $8 drop ins—punch cards are $35
- $9 drop ins—punch cards are $40
- $10 drop ins– punch cards are $45
Please see our calendar for closures. Drop in Classes may be cancelled due to gym bookings and holidays. The gym is closed for spring break and Christmas break.
All drop-in participants must fill out the Drop In Registration Form.